When was the last time you had something in your life make you so excited that you jumped in the air? If the answer is you cannot remember, you are not alone. So often we become complacent with our lives the way they are,we forget to keep reaching for some new adventure.Whether it is tickets to that concert you have always wanted to see or applying for that job you know you should be doing. Instead of doing the work necessary to get to our goals we decide that borrowing from others is the only way to get what we want.
Let go of all those ideas of not being able to afford those concert tickets, or being qualified for that job you want. Start doing the work needed to be done. Save a little every week for those tickets. Find out what you need to do to be qualified for that career. Do not think of it as not being the time. Every small step brings you one step closer to your goal.
Once you do the work needed and you see the results you will want to jump. You will be in good company too.You will be in the company of others who have been working hard to reach their goals as well.
- Easy Steps to Writing Down Your Goals (seapublication.wordpress.com)
- Goal Setting (evanwinn.wordpress.com)
- Personal Budgeting: How to Set Financial Goals (quicken.intuit.com)
- Investing 101: Set Goals and Adopt a Strategy (quicken.intuit.com)
- Goal-Setting (collegeparkstrategy.wordpress.com)
- How To Actually Achieve Your Goals for Right Brain Thinker (111happiness.wordpress.com)
- Direction In Life and Setting SMART Goals (myvillageproject.wordpress.com)
- It’s Time to Make Magic Happen (igniteyourlifenow.com)
- Goal setting – how to help yourself get writing (charlotteunsworth.wordpress.com)
- Network Marketing Success 3 Tips to grow your Network Marketing Business (emizner.wordpress.com)