With both hands occupied plotting your course, you may be missing what is going on around you. It is not easy this life we live. With so much to handle simultaneously, it is easy to get lost in our own agendas and lose track of what others are doing. It is not necessary to memorize exactly what everyone else is doing, as long as you can hold onto a small part of it for future reference. Conversations are not meant to be one sided. Which can easily occur, when you get so lost in what you are doing that your whole being becomes self absorbed.
Navigating your way to where you are meant to be, does not need to tie up all your energies until there is little left for others. Remembering that there are people who deserve some of your time will actually help in your navigation. You will find that when you open up and allow others to share their experiences or wisdom with you the course may appear clearer than it was before.
Give more service than is required and it will be returned to you tenfold!
- Giving a Voice to Your Brand (moz.com)
- Goldiblog and the Three Plots (forafewpagesmore.wordpress.com)
- Goals… why set them? (bc13cdh.wordpress.com)
- A Positive Attitude (consultsus.com)
- My Goals (fitzgeraldk8.wordpress.com)
- Continued Success: Nurture Your Goals (thelionslife.me)
- Happiness is the goal (martinoftours.wordpress.com)
- The Unattainable Goal (christosa1.wordpress.com)
- Dream or Reality? (teamfusioncoaches.wordpress.com)
- 5 Goal-Setting Lessons Learnt from Giving Up Chocolate (1nfinitegrowth.wordpress.com)